Friday, July 6, 2012

Yes, that's actually what I'm calling this blog.

Howdy howdy, folks!  Welcome to my new blog, cleverly entitled Frisch's Big Blog.  Yes, that's really what I'm calling it.  Why?  Because, frankly, I couldn't come up with anything better.  Despite the fact that I loath being called Frisch's Big Boy, I can't deny that "Frisch's Big Blog" has kind of a nice ring to it.  It was the first name I thought of and, despite trying very hard, I never came up with anything better.  And it's kind of sad how easy it was to create that caricature of myself as the Big Boy up there in the header.  There is a slight physical resemblance.  But at least I'm a bit less nightmare inducing to look at.  I hope.

So welcome to Frisch's Big Blog.

For years people have suggested that I get a twitter account.  Which seemed pointless to me.  What could I possibly say in 140 characters that anyone on this planet would possibly want to read?  However, the thought occurred to me that I might have some interesting stuff to say if we made that character limit a little...longer.  Those who know me in person know that when I get to talking about something, you can't shut me up.  I feel the need to obsessively explain every detail about what I'm talking about.  And I can do that here.

For the two people out there who will ever read this, you might be wondering what to expect.  Mostly I plan to post reviews and things of movies, games, and soundtracks that I like.  You know, the kind of stuff you hear me talk about all the time.  Now the entire world can read my glorious ramblings for their own entertainment purposes.  Or something like that.  And who knows?  Maybe if I'm feeling especially creative, you might see some Toodles comics or something show up here.  It'll be fun!  I hope.

So sit back, get comfy, and wait patiently for two years until I come up with something else worth writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment